Family therapist specialising in neuro diversity – Dianne Zaccheo
You’re here because you, or a family member are Neuro-diverse. You may need help to manage difficult aspects of your life.
Conditions I work with
I work with the following conditions:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD / Aspergers)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Delay, Learning and Behaviour Disorders
- Conditions associated with neurological disorders such as: Anxiety, Anger Management, Bi-polar, Depression, OCD.
If you, or a family member live with any of these conditions, you will need a collection of solutions to help your life to run smoothly.
I can help you to understand the impact of your condition. Then to develop strategies to make your life run more smoothly.
Qualified family therapist
I am a qualified Family Therapist. I have extensive experience gained over 30 years. My specialism is in family therapy where neuro-diversity is present. For example, Autism, ADHD, Developmental Delay, Learning and Behaviour Disorders.
Approach to therapy
I offer a programme specifically tailored to you.
My approach brings together a range of traditional and holistic therapy methods. These methods are designed to address your whole person and your unique challenges.
The methods I use include; Family Therapy, Coaching approaches, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Alternative Therapies. This blend of therapeutic methods offers a well rounded solution. It takes into account your whole self and needs.
I have extensive practical and academic experience.
I graduated from Boston University with a masters degree in Social Work, (MSW LCSW) in 1989.
Following that I completed a three year graduate program at the Kantor Family Institute to qualify as a Family Therapist. This is where I began specialising in families where Neurodiversity was present.
In addition to 30 years private practice as a family therapist, I have held a variety of posts including:
- Clinical Director of Autism SOMERSET – current (since 2018)
- Consultant to Special Education Programs for ‘Aurora Group’ – current (since 2017)
- The Priory, Special Education Schools, Behavioural Specialist, (1999 – 2016)
- University of Leicester, Associate Tutor at School of Education, Course instructor: ‘Integrated Coaching
- Approaches in the Classroom, CPD Department, (2000 – 2015)
I have developed my own patented coaching model. This incorporates a variety of different therapeutic approaches. This approach is beneficial for you as your situation is unique.
Read more about Dianne’s background »